Sunday, June 10, 2012

wiggly worms

Daddy did a bike race today!
Photobucket
How did he do Gabers?
Photobucket
Daddy is very strong Sis!
Photobucket
I heard he even stopped to give someone a tube and Co2 on the course.
Photobucket
Daddy is great huh Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
I hope he will gives me a kiss when he gets home!
Photobucket
HAHA Daddy wouldn't get close to you.
Photobucket
Wait until dinner...
Photobucket
Daddy hide!
Photobucket
What, I am not doing anything other than sitting here eating my O's.
Photobucket
You are plotting Sis.
Photobucket
So what if I am?
Photobucket
I don't know.
Photobucket
I am going to drink my O's!
Photobucket
That's nasty Sis!
Photobucket
They wiggle going down like worms.
Photobucket
That is even more nasty Sis.
Photobucket
MMMM, Tasty worms!
Photobucket
YUCK!
Photobucket
Oh daddy...
Photobucket
RUN DADDY!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, I have a special message for Grandpa...

We sang some great songs tonight Sis!

You made me a bit dizzy Sis.


No comments:

Post a Comment