Thursday, June 14, 2012

apples

I love Apples!
Photobucket
SSSHHH Sis, I can not concentrate with you constantly talking!
Photobucket
Apples!
Photobucket
Ah, made it. Sis, Be quiet!
Photobucket
APPLES!
Photobucket
Really Sis?
Photobucket
YES, APPLES, APPLES, APPLES!!!
Photobucket
Get up here and play.
Photobucket
 OKAY!
Photobucket
Um sis, I know my hearing is not the best right now but you do not need to yell!
Photobucket
Really?
Photobucket
Um, ya, I don't listen to you anyway so yelling won't help.
Photobucket
Want to play in the water with me Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
No, why would I ever get into that cold, dirty water?
Photobucket
Then come over here and watch me.
Photobucket
Can I have a turn Sis?
 Photobucket
Gabers, if you touch the bar again while it is my turn...
Photobucket
How is time out over there Sis?
Photobucket
Sis, I see you in time out!
Photobucket
Mom said I have to tell you I am sorry.
Photobucket
So, were you going to say sorry?
Photobucket
Um, I already did Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Oh, In that case, I accept your appology!
Photobucket
Good, because you did not have a choice!
Photobucket
Grandma, watch this!
IMG_0663
Bro-Ther, Grandma said to never let go like that again!
Photobucket
Why? She caught me!
IMG_0665
You should get time-out for that, someone could have gotten hurt!
IMG_0745
No Sis, that is not how it works.
IMG_0736
WHAT?
IMG_0744
That is what I should be saying Sis!
IMG_0764
Bro-Ther, I like it when Grandma comes to visit!
Photobucket
Me too, she is silly!
IMG_0762

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks gramma likes it too!
    Have fun munchkins. See you tonight at Fricano's! Love you, grampsH

    ReplyDelete