Wednesday, June 6, 2012

bossy

Bro-Ther...
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
Get up here!
Photobucket
I am working on it Sis, quit being so pushy!
Photobucket
I am not pushy!
 Photobucket
Yes you are!
Photobucket
Well, it is my turn!
Photobucket
 See what I mean!
Photobucket
Whatever Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
I'll show you whatever Sis!
Photobucket
Huh?
Photobucket
Watch this Sis!
 Photobucket
What are you doing Bro-Ther?
 Photobucket
Mom look at what Isabella did to me!
 Photobucket
I did not!
Photobucket
Mom, she won't leave me alone.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you should be ashamed!
Photobucket
It gets better Sis!
Photobucket
How could it?
Photobucket
MOM, Isabella pushed me into the pool!
Photobucket
I DID NOT!
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA
Photobucket
You are so mean Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Admit it Sis, you are pushy!
Photobucket
Okay, okay I might be a little itsy bitsy bit pushy once in a while.
Photobucket
More than a bit Sis!
Photobucket
You are being pretty pushy right now Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
OOO, I am, great job Gabriel!
Photobucket
BRO-THER!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How do you spell pushy? B-E-L-L-S!
    Good luck with that kid, Mom and Dad!
    Gabriel: Grampa has an old trick with a jock strap...we will wait a few years! grampsH
    (FYI; I am picking up the cost for my Sissy's psychiatrist appointments! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete