Saturday, June 16, 2012

make-up

Sis, I have a secret for you.
Photobucket
OOOO, what is it Gabers?
Photobucket
You need to look in a mirror and fix your eye make-up.
Photobucket
What's the matter with it?
Photobucket
It is a little crazy.
Photobucket
Is it really that bad?
Photobucket
YES, it is!
Photobucket
Ug, what if i did not put any make-up on?
Photobucket
You might have larger issues then.
Photobucket
Like what Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
Bad plastic surgery?
Photobucket
That is not even funny!
Photobucket
It kind of is funny.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, does my face look that bad?
Photobucket
No, it looks great Sis!
Photobucket
Then why did you start making fun of it?
Photobucket
Sis, I told you that your make-up looks bad. I was not making fun of you, I was looking out for you.
Photobucket
Gabers you are naughty!
Photobucket
Who me?
Photobucket
Yes, you Gabers!
Photobucket
 Mom's notes-
  Why yes, Isabella does have pink eye... Goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment