Monday, June 25, 2012

fun at Mimi and Papa's

Isabella come here!
Photobucket
What Gabers?
IMG_2210
Shoot the Dee's!
Photobucket
OOO, shooting birdies is so fun!
IMG_2213
Get mom!
Photobucket
Here Mommy!
IMG_2212
Isabella Elise, Stop shooting me, I am going to tell mom!
Photobucket
I wasn't shooting you, I was shooting Papa!
Photobucket
OOOO, good idea, Sis!
IMG_2181
Sneak sneak
IMG_2192
You can run but you can't hide Papa!
Photobucket
I got you Gabers!
IMG_2170
HEY!
IMG_2263
What Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
You were to get Papa, not me!
Photobucket
Oopsy I forgot!
Photobucket
Well remember next time!
Photobucket
Hey stop shooting me Gabers!
Photobucket
The dog with the mustache did it, not me Sis!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Darn Mustachio'd Sparty Farty DogGee! Gotsta watch them. Good thing you always know they are sneaking up on you because they let out a fart. Spartan Tradition (not nearly as bad as that other school! Right Gabe?) grampsH

    ReplyDelete