Tuesday, June 12, 2012

bug

One...
Photobucket
Two...
Photobucket
Three...
Photobucket
Wait, I have to put my shoe back on Gabers.
Photobucket
GABERS I SAID WAIT!
Photobucket
My shoe fell off too...
Photobucket
I put it back on all by myself Sis!
Photobucket
Quit throwing yourself a party and come play Gabers.
Photobucket
I am busy Sis.
Photobucket
WWWEEEE
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, get off the swing and come play NOW.
Photobucket
Coming Sis.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, does your girlfriend Lily know about your shirt?
Photobucket
Dang Sis, what did I do to make you so mad?
Photobucket
Gabers, look a bug!
Photobucket
OOO where!
Photobucket
Right there Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Hi little bug, and Sis, my shirt is nothing bad it is just letting our friends know that they need to get to our house and come check out all of our new toys!
Photobucket
It is still not appropriate gabers.
 Photobucket
You have no sense of humor sis!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Sis has a sense of humor...when she wants to and only then. That is how she keeps her title "Assertive" little sister, Gabers.
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete