Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ears

Good throw Sis, but not good enough!
Photobucket
You can do better Gabers?
Photobucket
I can do much better!
Photobucket
SEEEE
Photobucket
Dang in the water.
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, come play in the water.
IMG_20120613_145207.
Not today Sis, I don't feel so good.
IMG_0464
What's wrong Gabers?
IMG_0473
My ear is hurt very badly.
IMG_0465
Well that stinks!
IMG_0483
Yes it does!
IMG_0466
Well I will keep your place in Daddy's lap and feed him popcorn for you.
IMG_0484
Mom's notes -
 As you can see Gabriel has a nasty ear infection.  He started bleeding out his ear.  I may have freaked out more than a little bit.  After a visit to the pediatrician I found that I had a right to have a moment.  We have an appointment the 19th (hopefully after the infection is gone) to see how bad the damage is.  Gabriel has been on ear drops for the last four weeks trying to combat this infection.  He is on oral antibiotic again (ran out of the last one last Thursday). Poor kiddo, no wonder he hasn't been sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. He may not have been sleeping - but then neither has Mom. Nap and sleep when Gramms is there the next 2 days. You deserve it and I know Gramma will love being with the Munchkins. grampsH

    ReplyDelete