Tuesday, June 26, 2012

cat nip

Gabers, check this out!
Photobucket
Really Sis?
IMG_2294
I think you look pretty in my shoes and sunglasses.
IMG_2297
Really Sis?
IMG_2299
Fine, I will take them back then.
IMG_2296
No, I've got this Sis!
IMG_2378
Gabers, tear these leaves up for Kitten, she loves them.
Photobucket
What are they?
Photobucket
Mom said they are cat nip.
Photobucket
What is that for?
Photobucket
I think it cleans cat teeth or something like that.
IMG_2418
Why is Kitten acting all crazy?
IMG_2351
Maybe she had too much cat nip?
IMG_2336
Kitten, we need to have a conversation about this 'Spice' addiction you have.
IMG_2361
I know it is legal Kitten, but it makes you crazy.
IMG_2383
It turns you into a biting zombie cat and we just can't have that!
IMG_2382
WOW Gabers, check this out!
Photobucket
Mommy pulled out another toy, BONUS, huh Sis!
Photobucket
So fun Gabers!
Photobucket
Sis, now is the time to tell everyone about the funny thing you did today.
Photobucket
Do you have to?
Photobucket
Yes, you have avoided it long enough!
IMG_2463
Okay but be quick!
IMG_2459
Sis and I were bouncing on the couch.  I fell off and hurt my bum.  Sis asked me if I was hurt and if I wanted her to kiss where it hurt.  I said 'Ya' of course. And she kissed my bum and then asked me if I feel better!
IMG_2457
Even SpongeBob StachePants wont get near my bum!
IMG_2491

1 comment:

  1. A stoned cat and a "life source" near Gabriel's behind? End times are here!
    That cat needs therapy...and as for Gabriels "last over the fence"? Well, soaking his diaps in Febreze might help. grampsH

    ReplyDelete