Monday, December 5, 2011

Before Surgery

In case you don't know, I am very picky about people touching me when it is not on my terms!
Photobucket
This nurse kept trying to put that dang red light on me.  I hate the red light!
Photobucket
And then they wanted to rub this weird thing on my head.
Photobucket
That was not exciting either!
Photobucket
Thank goodness they finally busted out the bubbles!
Photobucket
I surprised Mommy and Daddy.
Photobucket
They had no idea that I knew how to blow my own bubbles.
Photobucket
They of course never asked.
Photobucket
That is what you get for assuming!
Photobucket
After Bubble time Daddy and I played lots of hide and seek.  I always win!
2011-12-05_11-24-19_541
FYI they STARVE you at the hospital...
Photobucket
and sometimes you have to eat your socks!
Photobucket
Now to the after surgery photo's...

2 comments:

  1. Gabriel I love this post and those socks, socks are so fun to wear, you look great! hOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY WITH GRANDMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta ask the question. Wonder what else he knows that you don't know he knows. Say that 3 times real fast. GA Bud

    ReplyDelete