Sunday, December 4, 2011

Calling someone who cares

Gabriel check this out!
Photobucket
I am busy sis!
Photobucket
Get my boots of and try this!
Photobucket
I'm not sure Sis.
Photobucket
1, 2, Wee
Photobucket
Okay I will try.
Photobucket
It is fun huh?!?!
Photobucket
You were right sis, it is kind of fun!
Photobucket
Gabriel quit kissing my Abby!
Photobucket
I wasn't kissing Abby I was on the phone with Papa!
Photobucket
I don't know why he is always stealing my things Dora.  Can't you teach him about sharing?
Photobucket
Papa, I think Sis might be a little batty.  She is taking to herself again.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel:
    Gramma H talks to herself all the time-only we always seem to get to listen to it. Gramma is usually "nervous" when she does this. I will bet that Sissy is nervous about your surgery today-so let her keep talking. Just do like I do to Gramma and block it out! GrampsH

    ReplyDelete