Friday, December 23, 2011

Intensive feeding day 8

Friday
Daddy came to feeding therapy with me today!!!
8:45am-9:30am - Meal 1
Resampled952011-12-239509-03-2195993
I worked on opening my mouth, taking bites and straw to lips.
I was a little unwilling at first but gives in eventually.
I decided to show of and picked bottle up and put straw in mouth on my own!
11:45am-12:30pm - Meal 2
Resampled952011-12-239509-02-3995950
Same stuff as the first feeding, but I did not put the straw in my own mouth this time.
12:00pm-2:00pm - Nap time
Daddy and I slept so good we did not hear Grandma stop by and drop stuff off.
2:45pm-3:30pm - Meal 3
 Photobucket
When I work on opening and closing my mouth we have found a new problem.  I like to count with Mrs. Kate.  I am able to count to three all by myself and when they want me to open or close my mouth to the count of three I helped them count today.
3:45pm - head home
Long weekend, no therapy Monday!!! :)
I got home from theapy to find Grandma and Aunt Brett here!
Photobucket
 Grandma here?
Photobucket
OOOoooo Isabella come here and check this out!
Photobucket
Grandma brought her Nook!
 Photobucket
She even loaded new games on it for us Isabella!
Photobucket
Grandma get back here!
Photobucket
Get over here partner.
Photobucket
See Isabella, when you ask grandma nicely she shares!
Photobucket
Isabella, I did too ask nicely.
Photobucket
What calling Grandma partner is not the same as saying please?
Photobucket
How about if I share...
Photobucket
Or cuddle...
Photobucket
See they all work for me Isabella!
Photobucket
See Isabella, Santa is going to bring you coal for being mean...
Photobucket
I still can't believe you showed the world me in your tutu last night, evil... simply evil!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel; Gramms may have a nook, but wait till you see my new iPhone! We can even get stock market updates. Oh, you don't care. We can get games to play too. Better? GrampsH

    ReplyDelete