Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wednesday!!!

Mom
Photobucket
get that camera out of my face, please
Photobucket
I am trying to rest!
Photobucket
Bells...
Photobucket
What Gabriel?
Photobucket
Did you see the card my friends at Daycare sent home with mommy?
Photobucket
Ya, it was pretty cool!
Photobucket
We sure have a lot of people who care for us!
Photobucket
So many people are coming together to help out while you and mom are doing feeding therapy!
Photobucket
I know, they help keep mom from having a lot of moments.
Photobucket
Boy she had a moment today when the lady from Intensive Feeding Therapy called.
Photobucket
Did she ever!
Photobucket
It took mom a while to calm down from that one!
Photobucket
Sounds like it. I guess I am starting Intensive Feeding Therapy Wednesday instead of December 20th.
Photobucket
Are you excited?
Photobucket
Um, sure...
Photobucket
Suck it up, you will be just fine!  It will help mom have even less moments when you are finally eating! Did I tell you I like eating?
Photobucket
The whole world knows you like eating Sis!
Photobucket
*Mom's note - It is true, I got a call from the Intensive Feeding Therapy program.  Gabriel will be starting WEDNESDAY December 14th and not December 20th.  The sooner we get in the sooner Gabriel will start learning new skills and eating.  The problem, I have people relying on me at work.  I have most of my ducks in a row for work already.  I will be working long hours Monday and Tuesday to make sure that everything is in place. I still have to call Gabriel's school and bus to let them know.  Boy, the list gets longer ;).  Come Wednesday we will be there ready or not!  Food here we come! Gabriel get over this stuff ASAP we need you ready to go Wednesday!
Photobucket
Gabriel had a pretty good day over all.  His nose (sinus) is still bleeding and he is extremely tired due to having a pretty bad case of sleep apnea going on.  Something with surgery is causing it to be worse than normal. It is can be the drainage from his sinus's, the swelling from either his sinus's and/or adenoids, or something else.  We are keeping a close eye on him. 
Photobucket
Isabella is having a rough time right now.  Everything is weird for her. Gabriel is not playing with her the way he usually does, we won't allow her to rough house with Gabriel and her entire schedule is off.  I hope we can quickly get into a schedule with her when we start feeding therapy!
Photobucket
We have so many amazing people who are helping us out.  Family and friends are here helping us get through everything one step at a time.  How can you not smile and appreciate the world when you have amazing hands helping to hold you up.  We are truly blessed in so many ways.
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh wow what a surprise! I hope all the ducks line up easily for you! Poor Gabriel and Isabella too, it's rough when they're whole schedules are off and you can't explain why. Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete