Saturday, December 3, 2011

Go GREEN!

Gabriel, I really hope the Spartans of Michigan State University win tonight!
Photobucket
Why Sis?
Photobucket
Cuz then they will play in the Rose Bowl... I like the sound of it.
Photobucket
You have no idea what the Rose Bowl is do you Sis?
Photobucket
So what if I don't?
Photobucket
It is a football game Sis.
Photobucket
Gabriel, I knew that much... I think.
Photobucket
Sis did you know that MSU has been to the Rose Bowl 4 times.
Photobucket
WOW, that's good!
Photobucket
The University of Michigan has been 20 times.
Photobucket
Get over here brother so I can take care of that mouth of yours.
Photobucket
Where is Gabriel you ask.
Photobucket
I ate him!
Photobucket
Yummy!
Photobucket
Sis, my jokes are much more funny!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. AND GRAMPA HUBERT IS IN A DEEP, DEEP STATE OF DEPRESSION.
    Only Thing that would make him feel better is if Gabriel was healthy, and surgery tomorrow went really well. Gramps told me so!

    ReplyDelete