Wednesday, December 14, 2011

tomorrow

Gabriel are you worried about tomorrow?
Photobucket
Jail?
Photobucket
No Gabriel you are not going to jail, you are going to intensive feeding therapy.
Photobucket
Just like I said Sis, Jail!
Photobucket
It can't be that bad Gabriel.
Photobucket
Did you hear what mom's goals are?
Photobucket
Um, to get you to eat?

And...
Photobucket
To get you off the bottle?
Photobucket
And...
 Photobucket
To get a toothbrush in your mouth?
Photobucket
See Sis, JAIL!
Photobucket
Brother, it won't be that bad.
Photobucket
I will trade you then, you get food that you have no interest in shoved down your throat while I play with my friends at Loving Hearts, Little Hands.
Photobucket
Sis, I do never feel hungry so why bother?
Photobucket
Just like how you are always hungry, I just dont feel like eating ever!
Photobucket
Eating is just not for me!
 Photobucket
I'm okay with only eating my pediasure bottled!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment