Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

LALALA...
Photobucket
What Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
Mom left us in these diapers to take pictures...
Photobucket
OOOOO, are you thinking what I am thinking Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
Yup, NAKED!
Photobucket
Hehe, did you think Mom would allow us to post a naked picture?
Photobucket
Nope!  She does have a lot of pictures of us with Grandma, Great-Grandma, Aunt Brett, Grandpa and Great-Aunt Billi!
Photobucket
Ya, We sure had a lot of fun today!
Photobucket
We got lots of nice presents!
Photobucket
Ya, I wonder what Santa will bring us!
Photobucket
I bet it is going to be something neat!
Photobucket
I know Mimi and Papa are going to have more fun stuff for us!
Photobucket
We have the best family EVER!
Photobucket
Yup, it's true!
Photobucket
Oh, Isabella I have a secret for you!
Photobucket
I hope it is that you are going to get out of my new baby bed before you break it!
Photobucket
Nope, this is comfy!
Photobucket
Just kidding sis, Chill!
Photobucket
I bet Santa is going to bring your coal for being mean to me!
Photobucket
Nope, that is my secret! I heard from mom AND dad that we made Santa's nice list...
Photobucket
Are you sure, Daddy is acting weird!
Photobucket
Yup, I am sure!
Photobucket
Ah, he is back to normal. Good night Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Good Night, Sis!
Photobucket
Good Night World!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We had more fun than a person aughta, he kiddo's? Complete with LOTS of BUBB-O's. You sure do like the bubbles, and LOTS of bubbles!
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete