Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

What a day Isabella!
Photobucket
It was a lot of fun Gabriel!
Photobucket
Santa came back to get us out of bed.
Photobucket
Not my most favorite part of the day Gabriel!
Photobucket
Oh suck it up Isabella!  Santa was super awesome!
Photobucket
Lets agree to disagree on that Gabriel!
Photobucket
And then we got to open our presents with Mom and Dad.
Photobucket
It was so much fun!
Photobucket
I got Mr. Potato head Toy Story!!!
Photobucket
What I cant hear you!
Photobucket
Let me see Sis!
Photobucket
They are pretty cool huh?  Do I look ready to go to the range?
Photobucket
Hold still, let me draw you!
Photobucket
My turn Gabriel!
Photobucket
We went to Mimi and Papa's this afternoon!
Photobucket
Mimi and Papa were as good to us as Grandma and Grandpa!
Photobucket
Mommy got an Ipad from Mimi, Papa and Daddy... it will be all mine just wait Isabella!
Photobucket
Who cares Gabriel!
Photobucket
I do, I love electronics and an Ipad is going to be amazing!
Photobucket
Gabriel, did you see what daddy got at Mimi and Papa's?
Photobucket
This Isabella?
Photobucket
Yup that.
Photobucket
It's my size!
Photobucket
I like the picture of you with Daddy and Papa!
Photobucket
This one?
Photobucket
Something like that Gabriel.
Photobucket
I love all of my presents!
Photobucket
I love all my presents and yours!
Photobucket
We are truly blessed!  Merry Christmas everyone!
Photobucket

1 comment: