Friday, December 9, 2011

Nook

Grr, stupid nose won't stop bleeding!
Photobucket
Ew, Gabriel that's nasty!
Photobucket
Bells, be the look out!
Photobucket
Look out for what?
Photobucket
Dang, sis you got me busted!
Photobucket
Gabriel, Grandma brought her Nook back!
Photobucket
Oooo, bring it over here!
Photobucket
Um, this is my Nook Gabriel!
Photobucket
Share Sis!
Photobucket
No Gabriel!
Photobucket
Isabella, if you dont share I will tell everyone I gave you that black eye!
Photobucket
You wouldn't Gabriel!
Photobucket
Try me sis!
Photobucket
See Sis I knew you would see things my way!
Photobucket

*Mom's note - Gabriel is feeling really good over all. He is still having some blood coming out his nose but it is less than the past few days. He is still having apnea episodes when sleeping but they are happening less often. Things are looking up!
Isabella gave herself a black eye by playing and not paying attention. She ran into a table and tried to take herself out. Silly little girl.
When I dropped Isabella off at daycare today I was informed that an anonymous donor paid for her daycare while we are doing feeding therapy. We are so speechless and thankful for the assistance! It will go a long way in keeping things as normal as possible for Isabella.
We have so many people helping our family out during this period of time. We are so thankful. People who have never met us are helping. Family and friends are going above and beyond. Saying thanks is not enough.

3 comments:

  1. God has always said "I will provide", and "Pray, I listen". Doesn't mean we get what we want, but He is, indeed, good. These things do not "just happen". Thanks be to God. grampsH
    (PS: And He has a GREAT sense of humor...just look at Isabella!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, that brings tears to my eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Erin! Sending my very best wishes from across the seas for the next little while. Hoping it all goes smoothly for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete