Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Faces

Isabella, check out my 'I didn't do it' face!
Photobucket
This is my 'look at my smile and not what I am doing' face.
Photobucket
This is my 'I just told a joke to make sure you aren't seeing the naughty things I am doing' face.
Photobucket
This is my 'O' face.
Photobucket
This is my 'why no, i am not trying to take my clothing off, it is taking itself off' face.
Photobucket
This is my 'I'm still dressed are you happy face'.
Photobucket
This is my 'Still dressed but I got my diaper out from under my onesie' face.
 Photobucket
 This is my 'nope, I haven't seen the remote' face.
Photobucket
Wow, Gabriel those are pretty good. Look at a few of my faces... 'Innocent' face
Photobucket
'Just my size' face
Photobucket
'Mom, lets go shoe shopping' face
Photobucket
Those were fun sis!
Photobucket
Yup, I know.
Photobucket
What face is this sis?
Photobucket
The 'you are going to get off me before I punch your face in' face
 Photobucket
No, it was the 'I love Isabella' face.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment