Friday, December 2, 2011

weird

Gabriel, want your teeth brushed?
Photobucket
HECK NO!
Photobucket
Fine, I will brush mine then.
Photobucket
Weird, Isabella, you are so weird!
Photobucket
You love me Gabriel!
Photobucket
Yes, yes I do but that doesn't stop you from being weird.
Photobucket
Speaking of weird Gabriel, why cant you stay healthy.
Photobucket
The doctors dont even have a very good answer for that Sis.
Photobucket
Well you need to be healthy!
Photobucket
I second that Sis!
Photobucket
Course when you aren't feeling well I don't have to fight to play with the toys.
Photobucket
Ya, stinks, huh.
Photobucket
Hurry up and feel better, you aren't as much fun when you dont feel good.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice "doo" Gabriel!
    Get to feeling real good soon, OK? No one likes you not feeling good, trust me. grampsH

    ReplyDelete