Monday, December 5, 2011

After surgery

While I was in surgery Daddy got me a froggy named Jeremiah.  I love that he moves and plays music.
Photobucket
I did not want to wake up after surgery.
Photobucket
But then the nurse said I could have a bottle.
Photobucket
I was so hungry!
Photobucket
Then I went back to sleep for a little bit.
Photobucket
When I woke back up guess what.
Photobucket
Yup, I got more bottle!
Photobucket
Then I got to sleep a little longer.
 Photobucket
What's with the socks on my hands you ask...
Photobucket
I asked for them, who doesn't want socks on their hands?!?!
Photobucket
Now that I am home it is time for me to sleep a little longer...
Photobucket
Before Isabella comes home!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see he is getting a lot of rest. Did he do alright in surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel, just looking in your eyes tells me you feel MUCH better after this surgery than you did your last Tonsils, ETC. surgery, right?

    Just you wait until Mary Free Bed Rehab teaches you to enjoy ICE CREAM and stuff! You think your "Bah" tastes good-just wait! grampsH
    (Love you little Buddy)

    ReplyDelete