Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the day after

How are you feeling today Gabriel?
Photobucket
Well, I started my morning by having a nasty bloody nose, bloody ears and blood in my mouth from my adenoids and drainage.
Photobucket
Ew, nasty!
Photobucket
I can't say I liked it.
Photobucket
Once I was up and moving, I had a pretty good day.
Photobucket
I had the same problems after nap but over all I am feeling much better than  my tonsil/adenoid surgery.
Photobucket
What did you get to do all day?
Photobucket
Grandma and I watched Elmo!
Photobucket
I read Grandma's Nook.
Photobucket
Papa even stopped in and visited!!
 Photobucket
You got to do all that?
Photobucket
Yup, I had a really good day!
Photobucket
When do I get to have surgery?
Photobucket
Just kidding Gabriel, I don't want to snore like that EVER!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry my lover gramboy. Guess those snoring genes are the ones I contributed to your gene pool. grampsH

    ReplyDelete