Thursday, June 28, 2012

heatwave?

Gabers, you have to push this button in order to get to go outside today.
IMG_2750
Why did I have to push the button Sis?
Photobucket
You pushed it so that it wouldn't be so hot outside.
Photobucket
When is it going to work Sis?
Photobucket
How am I suppose to know, I am only two.
IMG_2737
Oh.
Photobucket
Well quit sulking and lets exercise!
Photobucket
I think it might be safer if I just sit next to the ball!
Photobucket
Suit yourself, I am going to practice my yoga!
Photobucket
Sis, you are a pill!
IMG_2720
I am not!
Photobucket
If you are not a pill than what do you think you are?
Photobucket
A very wonderful, smart, funny, charismatic, even tempered, young woman!
Photobucket
That was great Sis!  I laughed so hard I cried a little in my diaper!
Photobucket
BRO-THER!
Photobucket
What, didn't you mean for that to be a joke?
Photobucket
NO!
Photobucket
I think you might need some sleep sis, maybe you will wake up with a better sense of humor!
IMG_2766
My humor is just fine Gabers!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful? Check...
    Smart? Double Check...
    Funny? Charismatic? Check, Check...
    Even Tempered? Like a rattlesnake...
    Young Woman? Ya mean "14 in a 2yr old body?"
    then that would be a huge Check...grampsH

    ReplyDelete