Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm telling

OOOOOOO, I am telling!
Photobucket
What?
7260
You are macking it up at School!
Photobucket
No, THIS is macking it up! Come on ladies!
7263
I AM TELLING!
IMG_1285
No you are not!
IMG_1275
I could.
IMG_1282
But you won't.
IMG_1305
Maybe I will and maybe I won't.
Photobucket
Isabella, you wouldn't dare.
Photobucket
Gabers, you know me better than that!
Photobucket
Please don't.
IMG_1336
Gabers, this is too juicy not to tell.
Photobucket
I can't believe she would tell my business to dad.
IMG_1310
There really isn't anything to tell Gabers.
Photobucket
So you didn't tell daddy that the girls at school love me?
IMG_1333
Gabers, I know you think that is important but nobody really cares.
Photobucket
It is important Sis!
IMG_1379
Gabers, my clothing, hair ties and shoes matching is MUCH more important than you being popular at school.
Photobucket
You are just jealous Sis because you are mean at school so the kids are afraid of you.
IMG_1392
I am not!
Photobucket
Well, I am popular and you are jealous, admit it!
IMG_1408
Gabers, you just have a way around other people that not many others do.
Photobucket
Yup, I am wonderful!
IMG_1406
Wonderful might be pushing it Gabers but I do love you!
Photobucket
I love you too sis!
IMG_1397

1 comment:

  1. I am more than a little jealous. Go get em Gabriel! grampsH

    ReplyDelete