Friday, June 15, 2012

visitors

Gabers we got to have fun with visitors today!
Photobucket
We sure did!
Photobucket
Blue-Dog came out to play!
Photobucket
Blue-Dog sure is fun but that is not who I meant.
Photobucket
WHAT?
Photobucket
Blue dog is a lot of fun but he is not who I meant when I said we had visitors.
Photobucket
We had other visitors?
Photobucket
Blue-Dog needs a drink.
IMG_0891
Ya he looks thirsty Sis!
Photobucket
Okay, now lets talk about our visitors.
 Photobucket
I will let them in!
IMG_0986
Grandpa!
IMG_0784
GRANDpa!
IMG_0785
GRANDPA!!
IMG_0787
Hi Grandpa!
IMG_0817
Grandpa, ya got any cake-cake?
IMG_0840
Sis, forget the cake and lets play!
IMG_0819
Okay, lets play Grandpa!
IMG_0843
Grandpa is fun!
IMG_0798
Don't worry Grandma, we still love you!
IMG_0927
Aunt Brett even came to visit!!!
IMG_0952
Hi Aunt Brett!
IMG_0964
Hi Aunt Butt!
IMG_0971
Sis, you might want to work on saying Brett not Butt.
IMG_0954
Gabers, you might not want to copy me so much?
Photobucket
What, you don't think purple is my color?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you munchkins and play with you. Sure do love your Jim gym not to mention cake-cake. Whoops probably should not mention cake-cake but I did!.

    Slept like a baby last night after you 2 rugrats wore me out. Don't know how Mommy can keep an eye on you both. By the way, nice "escape" at the restaurant, Gabriel! Scoot out the door when everyone is occupied...and school said you can't learn? Sure learned THAT! grampsH

    ReplyDelete