Thursday, June 7, 2012

new toys

Sis, what do you want to do today?
Photobucket
EAT!
Photobucket
Besides that Sis.
Photobucket
Well you could stop splashing me!
Photobucket
What is Daddy doing Sis?
Photobucket
Hurry up Gabriel, help Daddy!
Photobucket
Wow Daddy, that thing looks cool!
Photobucket
Gabriel, what is Daddy doing?
Photobucket
I don't know. Daddy, what are you doing?
Photobucket
I want to work out too Daddy!
Photobucket
Me too, Me too!
Photobucket
Down, up!
Photobucket
I want a ride too Daddy!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, can you believe Daddy said we are being a pain and decided to go for a run?
Photobucket
Who cares, this is FUN!
Photobucket
More than fun!
Photobucket
Why do you think it took Mom and Dad so long to put this thing up Sis?
Photobucket
They always underestimate us.
Photobucket
It is always fun proving people wrong.
Photobucket
My turn Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Not until you tell me you love me!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, I will sit over here until mom makes you give me a turn!
Photobucket
How is that seat going Sis?
Photobucket
FINALLY mom, I was dying of boredom!
Photobucket
No you weren't Sis!
Photobucket
I could have been!
Photobucket
Oh sis!
 Photobucket
What?
 Photobucket
Nothing Sis, nothing. (she is so dramatic)
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Underestimate WHO?
    Isn't it great to prove mommy and daddy wrong?
    Yep, I know! grampsH

    ReplyDelete