Sunday, June 24, 2012

catstache

Sis, I'm bored.
Photobucket
I have an idea!
Photobucket
You do, that's new.
Photobucket
Shut your mouth and hide Gabers!
Photobucket
Okay, I put the mustache on, now what?
IMG_2146
Gabers, you need to put it on BigFoot!
IMG_2147
Good job Gabers!
IMG_2144
FUN, lets get the others Sis!
IMG_2140
Okay, I got Kitten.
IMG_2036
Steady does it Sis!
IMG_2046
Hehe, Kitten has been tagged too!
IMG_2040
Now is Neko Sis.
IMG_2071
Gabers, it sure was easy to tag Neko.
IMG_2073
She sure looks silly too!
IMG_2074
Wow, that was a lot of work Gabers, I need a break!
 IMG_2156
Wow, that was a lot of work Sis, I need a break!
IMG_2123
Oh Bro-Ther, you are silly, lets look at all of our hard work...
funny2

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have really tolerant kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog through a facebook link, and I feel like I know your story. I have twins that were born on August 4 of 2008. My daughter Isabelle was blessed with the designer genes, and her older sister Grace with just the regular count :) Isabelle had a VSD repair on Feb. 17th of 2009. Very similar timeline as your son! We are all doing fabulous,and as I'm sure your family is, looking forward to celebrating a 4th birthday!

    ReplyDelete