Monday, June 11, 2012

sharing

What shall we do today Sis?
Photobucket
I don't know what should we do today Gabers?
Photobucket
We can run in the sprinkler!
Photobucket
And get wet, I don't think so.
Photobucket
Come on Sis!
Photobucket
Nope, I am good!
Photobucket
Ninny!
Photobucket
Yup, that's me!
 IMG_0293
Wait up Sis!
IMG_0381
What?
Photobucket
Is said Wait up Sis!
Photobucket
What do you want Gabers?
Photobucket
I want a turn!
Photobucket
It is still my turn...Watch this!
Photobucket
Wow you can reach the high bar Sis?
Photobucket
That's not all, check this out!
Photobucket
I can't believe you did that all by yourself!
Photobucket
Ya, I am that strong Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
My turn Sis!
Photobucket
Now?
Photobucket
Yes now!
Photobucket
Mom, do I have to?
IMG_0241
Haha, mom said to move it!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther be nice!
Photobucket
Sis it is still my turn, move!
Photobucket
But I am comfy!
Photobucket
Thank you for listening to mom and finally moving away Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, that positive stuff doesn't work with me so stop trying!
Photobucket
I LOVE YOU SIS!
IMG_0253
Well that got rid of her, now it is time to SWING
Photobucket
SWING
Photobucket
SWING!!!!
IMG_0231
Gabers, is it my turn yet?
Photobucket
One more big SSSSWWWWIIIINNNNGGGG!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment