Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chubs

Sis, look at me!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, look at me!
Photobucket
I can get higher!
Photobucket
No Bro-Ther, I can get higher!
IMG_9344
Hey Sis, what do you have with you in your swing?
Photobucket
This is my baby 'Chubs'
Photobucket
Does Chubs want to play tic-tac-toe with me?
Photobucket
Oh no Bro-Ther, Chubs needs a bath!
Photobucket
How did Chubs get dirty?
Photobucket
I don't know.
Photobucket
Well bring him here Sis.
Photobucket
MOM, DAD!
Photobucket
Don't look at me, I have just been mowing the lawn...
Photobucket
BRO-THER, TELL THE TRUTH!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Sissy: always remember, "Boys have cooties and live in swamp water". Darn Bro-Thers anyways! grampsH
    (PS; purple is your color-shows off your Great-Grampa Mathias eyes!)

    ReplyDelete