Friday, June 1, 2012

Big boy

Mom got me big boy sheets!
Photobucket
No more wild animals or dots!
Photobucket
ELMO!!!
Photobucket
I LOVE ELMO!!!
Photobucket
Look at how big I am getting!

Oh yes you see what I can do!

Mom and Daddy are so proud!!

Mom's note- This Ipad program is called 'Words' by iTouchiLearn there are three different games kids can play in the program (2 of the 3 are shown).  There is a free version you can download to see if you like it.  If you choose to get the full program it is only $1.99.  Needless to say we have the full version at our house!  Both kids use it (Bells will say 'B-A-L-L Ball') has me in tears!  Monkey is working on it.  I look forward to the day when he gets all of the letters out and the pronunciation of the word.  It is coming, I can see so much progress, it is coming!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Munkasourus Rex! He will be pronouncing letters before you know it. He said "B" on on Baby, I think.
    (School needs to see this: how dare them say "he cannot learn". I need to dope slap a few people there (in Gibbs/NCIS tradition).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops...grampsH

    ReplyDelete