Thursday, June 21, 2012

this one is for you Uncle Ikki

Uncle Ikki, this blog is for you!
Photobucket
Sis, I am still in shock!
Photobucket
I know me too.
Photobucket
Mom is always yelling at us for playing with the Duct Tape.
Photobucket
Not tonight, right Gabers?
Photobucket
I know, Mom went to Craft Night and came home with mustache Duct Tape!
IMG_1732
AND she let us play with it!
Photobucket
I am still in shock Sis!
Photobucket
Me too!
Photobucket
Do you think we match Uncle Ikki?
Photobucket
Uncle Ikki is the master but we are working our way up Gabers.
Photobucket
Uncle Ikki always has the coolest facial hair ever!
6881
I am not so sure about that Gabers!
100MEDIA_IMAG0109
I AM!
6452

3 comments:

  1. In order to be their Uncle, he would have to be my son. Have you seen this bald head? THAT is no way my son. (OK the bearded one might be, but the monkey's butt one-he is not written in my Will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOPS...grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys love you too!! (so does the monkey tail!)

    ReplyDelete