Wednesday, August 1, 2012

shoes

Gabers look at me, I have three rocks.
Photobucket
No you don't.
Photobucket
Two, three, yes I do Gabers.
Photobucket
Sis count again.
Photobucket
Two, three, four, five....sixseveneightnineten
Photobucket
Sis you are still wrong.
 Photobucket
So what, I am was.
 Photobucket
Close like you were to the water yesterday?
Photobucket
Don't talk to me or I will share pictures of you later today.
Photobucket
You wouldn't dare Sis!
Photobucket
Mom, Dad...
Photobucket
I give!
Photobucket
Now you will do as I say Gabers!
Photobucket
Sis, you are going a little nuts.
Photobucket
Then I will share.
Photobucket
I would rather you shared the picture than do what you tell me to.
Photobucket
Okay have it your way... There I was enjoying my stolen goods.
Photobucket
When Gabers started to spy on me
Photobucket
When mom made me go to the bathroom for a shower....
Photobucket
Someone decided to try on my stolen goods... Oh, yes he did!
Photobucket
Mom's notes -
  Yes, Isabella is an official shoe thief.  I though I had until she was a teenager... not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment