Thursday, August 2, 2012

fair?

Look at how scared Sis is!
Photobucket
I'm not scared... much.
Photobucket
I bet you wont get close to it.
Photobucket
I bet you are right!
Photobucket
Sis, you are a chicken.
Photobucket
I am just busy pushing Munny on the swing.
Photobucket
CHICKEN.
Photobucket
I bet you wont get close to me while I am playing with the rocks.
Photobucket
If you throw a rock at me I will crush you with this big rock.
Photobucket
You can't if I am standing on it.
Photobucket
I will figure something out.
Photobucket
If you do I will tell, Gabers.
Photobucket
 You will tell just to get me in trouble.
Photobucket
I wouldn't dare.
Photobucket
What are you talking about, you love to tell on me.
IMG_7022
Sometimes, if it gets me something I want, like riding in the cart...
Photobucket
I WANT A RIDE!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment