Thursday, August 23, 2012

nasty

Gabers, do you dare me?
Photobucket
Of course Sis, do you Dare me?
 Photobucket
Looks like mom will be washing these socks tonight, Gabers.
Photobucket
Socks, heck I put my whole diaper in there.
Photobucket
I splashed it all over mom because she was setting too close.
Photobucket
I went poo in the wet diaper!
Photobucket
EW Gabers!
Photobucket
I win!
Photobucket
Get back here Gabers!
Photobucket
Not a chance.
Photobucket
GABERS!
Photobucket
Um, Sis, can I get a hand?
Photobucket
There you aren't stuck anymore, now say sorry for being nasty!
Photobucket
I am so not sorry for being nasty, I am a male!
Photobucket
And what does that mean Gabers?
Photobucket
Males get away with all kinds of nasty stuff you girls just can't pull off.
Photobucket
Oh Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Sis, get back here!
Photobucket
No you are nasty Gabers!
Photobucket
Not nasty Sis, just a little stinky in the diaper but not nasty.
Photobucket
EWEWEW!
Photobucket
It's not that nasty!
Photobucket
Kitten, stay away from Gabers, he is nasty!
Photobucket
I AM NOT!
Photobucket
Gabers, get cleaned up and I will read a story to you and Kitten!
Photobucket
OKAY!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Huh: "Yummy" yesterday and "Nasty" today...I think they are related. Yummy in means Nasty out the next day.
    'specially BOYS little girl! grampsH

    ReplyDelete