Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bed time FUN...

(Yup, two blog posts again... But look at these two and their naughtiness)

Sis, it is time to do out nightly yoga.
Photobucket
Gabers get off me!
Photobucket
That move is called 'Get your sister mad'.
Photobucket
I thought yoga was suppose to be peaceful.
Photobucket
This move is called 'I bet you can't do this Sis'.
Photobucket
Look at me, I can do it!
Photobucket
This is called 'not even close Sis'.
Photobucket
GABERS!
Photobucket
What, you can't do that one either?
Photobucket
Watch this one closely. Step one...
Photobucket
Into step two.  Sis this is called the 'crazy Gabers'.
Photobucket
You are crazy all right.
Photobucket
Next is one of my favorites it is called  'night time leg prayers'.
Photobucket
You are going to need to say prayers when I get to you doing the 'alligator crawl' to you.
Photobucket
I will just pull out my 'stinky foot' move.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Gabers, grampsH is flexible like that too! Sometimes he can even touch his knees! grampsH

    ReplyDelete