Friday, August 3, 2012

hot day

Sis, come here.
Photobucket
No thank you Gabers.
Photobucket
You are no fun Sis!
Photobucket
You come here Gabers.
Photobucket
Okay.
Photobucket
Gabers, look at what we made...
Photobucket
Mom says we made a mess.
Photobucket
No Gabers, we made a big puddle, you know what that means.
Photobucket
We get to have a splash party!
Photobucket
Watch me jump like a frog Gabers.
Photobucket
I love spashing
Photobucket
I love jumping Gabers!
Photobucket
That was a good one Sis!
Photobucket
Thanks Gabers.
Photobucket
Let's go play on the swing set now that our puddle is gone Sis!
Photobucket
One last splash Gabers.
Photobucket
That was sure fun Sis!
Photobucket
Are you thinking what I am thinking Gabers?
Photobucket
I don't know Sis, what are you thinking?
Photobucket
I am thinking it is almost dinner time.
Photobucket
Sis, you stomach sure rules you!
Photobucket
What can I say, I am hungry Gabers.
Photobucket
Take a breath between bites Sis.
Photobucket
Corn on the cob is SO good!
Photobucket
I will take your word for it Sis.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment