Monday, August 20, 2012

What a great Birthday

Mommy made a special snack for my Birthday Sis.
Photobucket
I don't know what makes me happier, stache-stache's or chocolate.
Photobucket
Can you believe mom even included stache-stache's for everyone's face, Sis.
Photobucket
They were too fun!
Photobucket
Ya, Sis look Daddy even got into wearing a stache-stache!
 Photobucket
Where Gabers?
Photobucket
Oh Sis...
Photobucket
Gabers, where is your stache-stache?
Photobucket
On my face, of course Sis!
Photobucket
Where did Gabers go?
Photobucket
I am right here Sis.
Photobucket
Good because our Cousin's are here!
Photobucket
I love it when they visit!
Photobucket
Yup, we always have so much fun!
Photobucket
They sure push high on the stings!
Photobucket
Gabriel get over here for the picture!
Photobucket
CHEESE BURGER! 
IMG_9667
Happy Birthday Gabers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment