Wednesday, August 22, 2012

yummy

You can't leave!
Photobucket
We are going to miss you SO much!
Photobucket
I bet I could hide you in my room and nobody would notice.
Photobucket
I can fit in your luggage!
Photobucket
I could fit in your luggage too!
Photobucket
I will never bother you for food.
Photobucket
You only have to feed me once an hour!
Photobucket
YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE!
Photobucket
So Gabers, mom wants us to feel better, you better milk it!
Photobucket
How do you propose I do that Sis?
Photobucket
You lick my popsicle so that mom gets you one and I end up getting to eat yours too!
Photobucket
No Sis!
Photobucket
Do it NOW Gabers!
Photobucket
No Sis!
Photobucket
Gabriel you WILL do it NOW!
Photobucket
Will my tongue fall off?
Photobucket
Gabers, these are so yummy!
Photobucket
I guess it is not the worst thing I have ever tasted.
Photobucket
Now hand yours over Gabers, I need another one!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They will surely miss the cousins A3. I am glad they had a good time together!
    (PS: Gabriel would have NO problem folding in half and fitting in a suitcase. Mommy might want to check suitcases before they leave!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete