Sunday, August 26, 2012

RAIN, finally!

Hurry Gabers, it is going to rain!
Photobucket
I'm coming Sis!
Photobucket
I am ready for the rain are you Gabers?
Photobucket
I am very ready Sis!
Photobucket
Now to wait for the rain.
Photobucket
Where is the rain, Sis?
Photobucket
It should be here soon!
Photobucket
Rain, Rain, where are you?
Photobucket
Here it comes, Gabers!
Photobucket
I am so excited!
Photobucket
I am hungry, Gabers.
Photobucket
Of course you are Sis.
Photobucket
Yummy, Tato in the rain!
Photobucket
Sis, can you think about ANYTHING besides food?
Photobucket
Nope.
Photobucket
I didn't think so.
Photobucket
The rain is sure fun Gabers!
Photobucket
Yup, I love the rain!
Photobucket
Are you okay Gabers?
Photobucket
Too much fun in the rain.
Photobucket
Want to swing Gabers?
Photobucket
You push Sis!
Photobucket
Okay!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment