Sunday, August 5, 2012

Can you feel the love?

Gabers MOVE!
Photobucket
You can be nicer about it Sis.
Photobucket
Okay, Gabers MOVE NOW.
Photobucket
Is that better Sis?
Photobucket
Gabers get off me!
Photobucket
I wasn't on you Sis.
Photobucket
Close enough!
Photobucket
Sis, is this close enough to being on you?
Photobucket
Get off me Gabers before I tell Mom.
Photobucket
Tell Mom all you want, she will have to stop taking pictures to make me stop.
Photobucket
GET UP GABERS!
Photobucket
I love you Sis!
Photobucket
Quit sucking up Gabers!
Photobucket
Fine, I will just sit on you again Sis.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel: enough with the wresting TV watching with Dad. Looks like you dislocated Sissy's shoulder in one of the pics!
    Remember the holds, though, as you will need them for all the boys chasing after Sissy! grampsH

    ReplyDelete