Monday, August 6, 2012

can you hear me now?

Hello Grandma!
Photobucket
Look at me!
Photobucket
Yes, that was Sis in the background.
Photobucket
Look at me now!
Photobucket
She is doing her own stunts.
Photobucket
Hello Abby!
Photobucket
I do my own stunts too!
Photobucket
Abby don't cry.
Photobucket
Mom and Dad hate it when we do our stunts.
Photobucket
Abby can fly!
Photobucket
We learned a lot of new things watching the Olympics!
Photobucket
SCORE!
Photobucket
Sis give me a kiss!
Photobucket
Nose kisses.
Photobucket
This is so funny, Sis!
Photobucket
Hugs Gabers!
Photobucket
I love sure playing outside Sis!
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. They like the "O-lip-sticks" do they? Mommy and Gramma always watched the Olipsticks (as Mommy termed them). Funny Mommy! grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: What the heck are you 2 sitting on in the last picture? No wonder Mommy and Daddy hate your stunts you little turds. grampsH

    ReplyDelete