Monday, August 27, 2012

time-out AGAIN

Shh, Gabers, keep mom busy!
Photobucket
You aren't going to cause trouble are you sis?
Photobucket
Oh no Bro-Ther, I wouldn't dare.
Photobucket
Did you just cross your fingers, Sis?
Photobucket
I don't know what you are talking about Gabers.
Photobucket
Isabella Elise!!!
Photobucket
Just a little nibble...
Photobucket
Oh, Sis you are going to get me into so much trouble!
Photobucket
So yummy, are you sure you don't want a taste.
Photobucket
NO, I don't want a taste Sis!
Photobucket
I just don't understand you Gabers!
Photobucket
There are nasty things you have to chew... ICKY!
Photobucket
Well Bro-Ther, that means more stealing for me!
Photobucket
Sis, you are going to live your life in time-out!
Photobucket
I wanted to SWING, sorry I forgot to say please first, I was in a hurry!

Mom put me in my swing first!
Photobucket
I know, it is so not fair after I said please first!

I helped remind mom to go when it was your turn!

Ya but she took you out of your swing first too and I did not want to wait!

Mom put you in time-out for that too!
Photobucket
I know so rude so I showed her by giving her a heart attack!

Oh Sis!
Photobucket
It's okay, Bella okay!
Photobucket
and in time-out AGAIN Sis!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Her name must be Sissy "Time-Out" Purdy.
    Little snot climbed out of the swing herself? And she is how old? Bizarre kid...grampsH

    ReplyDelete