Sunday, August 19, 2012

celebrate good times

What a day Gabers!
Photobucket
What you got food?
Photobucket
I love my food!
Photobucket
Oh we all know!
Photobucket
Gabers, did you know that Grandma came over!
Photobucket
















of course!
Photobucket
Gabers, did you know aunt Brett came over?
Photobucket
Of course.
Photobucket
Gabers, did you know Grandpa came over?
Photobucket
Of course.
Photobucket
Gabers, did I miss anybody?
Photobucket
You missed Great-Aunt Billi, Sis.
Photobucket
Why were they all here Gabers?
Photobucket
For my birthday tomorrow.
Photobucket
Of course.
Photobucket
What a fun morning, Sis!
Photobucket
I know and our day wasn't over!
IMG_9566
Our cousins came into town right Sis!
IMG_9559
Oh yes they did!
Photobucket
I sure wish we got to see them more often Sis!
IMG_9505
Me too Gabers!
IMG_9512

1 comment:

  1. BUBB-O's; we love BUBB-O's!
    Funny kids! love you, grampsH

    ReplyDelete