Sunday, August 12, 2012

surprises

Ya, I know another night with two posts.... but I had special Gabriel time and wanted to share it with you!

Sometimes life gives you surprises.
Photobucket
Some people fear surprises.
Photobucket
Other people embrace surprises.
Photobucket
Some surprises are seen as bad...
Photobucket
until you look at them from the right direction.
Photobucket
For every downside, there is a upside.
Photobucket
Finding the upside to things is a journey.
Photobucket
I love every moment of my journey!
Photobucket
As we get ready for another surgery little man I want you to remember...
Photobucket
Your mommy and daddy love you very much and we are extremely proud of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gramma and grampsH are very proud of you both. You make me cry...grampsH

    ReplyDelete