Thursday, August 30, 2012

uh hum...

MOM...
Photobucket
You wouldn't Isabella Elise!
Photobucket
Gabriel bit my 'sicle!
Photobucket
When have you ever known me to bite any kind of food?
Photobucket
Mom he really did it!
Photobucket
Mom will never believe I nibbled on your popsicle Sis, give it up.
Photobucket
BUT YOU DID!
Photobucket
So what, she will never believe it, look at this face!
Photobucket
Gabers, I can make faces too... check out my duck face!
Photobucket
Sis you are a weirdo!
Photobucket
This is my pouty face for when you do something wrong Gabers.
Photobucket
Now THAT is funny!
Photobucket
Gabers, come make faces with Mommy!
Photobucket
I am not sure that is a good idea Sis.
Photobucket
Why is that?
Photobucket
Coffee breath...
Photobucket
HAHAHAH
Photobucket
Just kidding Mom!
Photobucket

1 comment: