Tuesday, August 28, 2012

meanest mother ever!

Child labor really stinks!
IMG_0815
This is the worst job ever Sis!
IMG_0814
When mom said we could pull grass she forgot to mention it was going to be work.
IMG_0812
There is no end in sight Sis!
IMG_0808
GET US OUT OF HERE!
IMG_0816
Sis, do you think mom is paying us off so we wont tell about having to pull grass forever today.
IMG_0830
Who cares I got a Peep out of it!
IMG_0839
Sis, it just isn't right!
IMG_0826
A Peep Gabers, a Peep!
IMG_0843
Mom, no more pulling weeds, only flowers and plants you want to keep from now on!
IMG_0822
Shower time Gabers!
IMG_0865
Mom yells a whole lot less when we take showers.
IMG_0861
Think it is because we can't empty the tub onto the floor?
IMG_0867
We wouldn't dare Sis...
IMG_0869
Mom's notes-
  Isabella is FINALLY sitting still enough for me to braid her hair!  I always dreamed of this time!!! Check out tonight's design!
IMG_0886
IMG_0880
Oh and I did not make the kids pick grass... I may have told them if they felt the need to pull plants they darn well better pull plants that NEED to be pulled not my good plants! So maybe I am the meanest mother ever... maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Mean. Definitely MEAN.
    GrampsH will guard you kiddo's from Mommy Dearest Jr. grampsH

    ReplyDelete