Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Water park

Wow!
Photobucket
Double Wow!
Photobucket
Looks like fun Sis!
Photobucket
Looks wet, Gabers!
Photobucket
We should try it!
Photobucket
I am not so sure Gabers.
Photobucket
Papa will help us out!
Photobucket
He looks wet too.
Photobucket
It is a water park Sis.
Photobucket
I will think about it Gabers.
Photobucket
Okay while you do I will be over here having a blast in the WATER.
Photobucket
I will be dry up here practicing my gymnastics!
Photobucket
You are missing out Sis!
Photobucket
Look at me!
Photobucket
SPLASH SPLASH
Photobucket
Sneaking...
Photobucket
Come get me water!
Photobucket
Shh, don't tell Gabers, this isn't so bad.
Photobucket
Sis, you aren't even in the water.
Photobucket
I am close enough!
Photobucket
Sis, close enough doesn't count!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. "Close enough" counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, Gabriel. Sissy is playing "chicken" for the first time in her life. Lord knows "Little Miss Daring Diapers" has never been afraid of anything before this! grampsH

    ReplyDelete