Friday, July 20, 2012

ADHD

Gabers...
Photobucket
Yes Sis?
Photobucket
It's time to party!
Photobucket
It's time to get down!
Photobucket
Way down Gabers!
 Photobucket
Dang I dropped a shoe.
 Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
Nothing, lets party!
Photobucket
Oh good, I thought you were going to be a spoilsport Gabers.
Photobucket
I'm not a spoilsport!
Photobucket
You can be sometimes.
Photobucket
I have never been a spoilsport!
Photobucket
You are when you tattle on me!
Photobucket
You're just bitter Sis!
Photobucket
Here Sis, I will sing a sad country song for you...
Photobucket
so you can shed a tear.
Photobucket
 Do you feel better now?
 
How about now?
 
Gabers, look, it's Kitten...
Photobucket
Sis, you crack me up!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Why is Kitten stuck between the doors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitten between doors...a Kitten sandwich? grampsH

    ReplyDelete