Friday, July 6, 2012

Pile O'Dirt

Gabers look, Papa put this dirt hill here ALL FOR US!
Photobucket
It's dirty Sis!
Photobucket
Look Gabers, it makes a GREAT side!
Photobucket
It looks so fun Sis!
Photobucket
It is!!!
Photobucket
I agree!!!
Photobucket
I think I may have some dirt in my hair Gabers.
Photobucket
Just a little Sis!
Photobucket
Papa, let me inside to see my hair please!
Photobucket
I am going to help dad and shovel!
Photobucket
Can you believe Papa said I am too dirty to go inside.
IMG_3612
Go figure Sis.
Photobucket
So unfair!
Photobucket
This stupid shovel is broken Sis!
Photobucket
Hey sis, tag you're it!
Photobucket
Get back here!
Photobucket
No!
Photobucket
Slow Down Gabers!
Photobucket
NEVER!
Photobucket
Then I am going to take a break and get some water!
Photobucket
WATER!!!!
Photobucket
I don't want to be washed!
Photobucket
More water please!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So stinking cute.............as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as great gramma M would say "DDB"...Damn Dirty Babies! grampsH

    ReplyDelete