Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Wow, it is hot outside Gabers!
Photobucket
I know, thank goodness mom and dad let us play in water!
Photobucket
Daddy even put the hose on the slide for us!
Photobucket
Water makes the slide go super fast!
Photobucket
I still can't believe you stole my ice pop Gabers.
Photobucket
Me neither, I didn't think I would like it.
Photobucket
I know I saw daddy get frustrated trying to get you to try it Gabers.
Photobucket
It's okay, before long I was helping myself!
Photobucket
Gabers, we sure had the best time after nap today!
IMG_3261
I still can't believe you used daddy as a trampoline!
Photobucket
I can't believe you went down the slide on top of me!
IMG_3297
You are the one who took your dog down the slide like a baby Sis.
Photobucket
You saw that?
Photobucket
Of course I saw it Sis, I see everything.
Photobucket
Really?
IMG_3272
Yuppers!
Photobucket
What do you see now?
Photobucket
Lots of kids swimming!
IMG_3311
Are you thinking what I am thinking Gabers?
Photobucket
RUN!!!
Photobucket
I can't believe we got away with it Gabers!
Photobucket
I know, I thought for sure mom would say no because we would mess our clothes.
Photobucket
Hey Gabers...
Photobucket
Hey, no splashing!
Photobucket
Speak for yourself... MOM!
Photobucket
I LOVE THIS!!!
Photobucket
 DDDDDOOOOOOONNNNNNTTTTTT SSSSTTTTOOOPPPPPP!!!!!
Photobucket
This is the best!
Photobucket
Time to relax Gabers!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gabers: "its not a doggie, its a PIGGIE". Just ask Little Ms Overachiever! At least that is what she told me...grampsH

    ReplyDelete