Wednesday, July 11, 2012

two blogs today (blog 1)

Can you believe mom did not blog last night?
Photobucket
I know Sis, she gets us this cool pool and does not blog about it.
Photobucket
She bought it last year at the end of season sales Gabers.
Photobucket
Who cares sis, it is so cool!
Photobucket
Yup it is pretty cool!
Photobucket
Sis, check this out!
Photobucket
What are you doing Gabers?
Photobucket
Making a hug flood!
Photobucket
OOOO, let me try!
Photobucket
It's fun huh Sis?
Photobucket
I am no longer Sis, I am Princes P!
Photobucket
More like Princes Pee!
Photobucket
 Mom's notes -
I am sorry I worried some people with not blogging last night.  Yes, I do understand, I even blogged the night after my accident.  I had a awful migraine and could not look at a computer screen (cell screen) all day.  To help my situation I woke up this morning with pink eye.  Awesome!  HEHEHE, Ah, the luck!  :) No pictures of me, sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment